Back in mid-2014, I had the pleasure of working on a contract at MedStar Washington Hospital Center; one of the largest hospital's in the nation.
Expert from my resume:
- Digital media expert with a role in developing an integrated website and social media strategies to engage, build, and improve relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Built 700+ web pages on WordPress-based website, http://www.medstarwashington.org/
- Managed content on four strategic websites for MedStar Health
- Designed branded social media graphics (banners, collages, etc) for Facebook and Twitter
- Met with doctors, regional managers, and key content owners to develop content for the new site
- Maintained collaborative working relationships with stakeholders and facilitates the refinement of their ideas to translate them into website application
- Produced engaging written & visual content for the web using content management systems, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML/CSS
- Edited photos for print publications and social media channels
- Tracked, reported, and evaluated usage of the website and social media and recommended improvements to increase effectiveness; researched and developed strategies for search engine optimization
- Strategically launched a blog to increase engagement amongst internal and external users, and created a digital presence for an archive of print materials